Sunday, January 31, 2010

Been busy


between work, pets, house, errands, dr. visits I seem to not be getting much done. So I took this weekend off. I did accomplish several things - cleaned most of the house, put up photos on walls(this has been put off since September when I moved in) and ran a few more errands. I found fabric I couldn't find earlier so off they went to new homes(the brocade only temporarily, I still get the leftovers to refinish my footstool). I would like to say I got some beading done but I haven't accomplished much there. I still have the evening to go though so still have some time. Although it sounds like the girls want to go for another walk today.

I also puttered around with my blog and added a slideshow of photos I've taken over the last few months - since I left TX and got divorced. I've had so much happen in the last 6 months - it's hard to believe really, all the changes - but I'm settling in and hopefully this year will be better than last year - heck, it can't get worse in my opinion. lol

I thought I'd add one of the sunset pics from last night - it was so beautiful even the photo doesn't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment