Saturday, January 23, 2010

can we say brrrr...

the weather here is sunny but the wind has a vicious bite to it. I'm trying to be patient about the whole winter thing... and not doing a very good job of it.

Today we went to the beadaholics meeting here. Found some beads to buy of course, and happy to be able to do just that. Then we had cake cause it was someones birthday! purple cake is always a happy event.

Then it was off to grab our goodies and head over to our friend Linda's abode where we spent the rest of the afternoon beading on dollies. I was tired when I got home and took a nice 3 hour nap. But it was an enjoyable day all in all. Well except for the doggie incedent - seems Spice is in heat and Sugar is not thrilled with the idea. So Jody took Sugar home with her to see if that would help Sugars mood. (Sugar is not a travel dog - she barfs if I take her to do errands, so she has to stay home whereas Spice loves to go and doesn't get car sick so gets to go on occasion). I had hoped to breed Spice because of her sweet nature, but Sugar becomes neurotic when she goes in heat and will be fixed as soon as I can get the paperwork back. Not sure now what to do, but if it continues I'll have to give one of them up, which breaks my heart because I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment