Thursday, February 11, 2010

Great balls of fire!

Seems I have this huge kidney stone causing all sorts of problems. Having fought and lost before, it seems we're going to fight again. I go in tomorrow for lithotripsy - that's where they pound your kidney stone to try to break it up, with plans of having it done a second time 2 weeks later. These things send my body into all sorts of uproar and with the added stent he's adding it means I shouldn't work while this is going on. So I've probably lost my job (which was a temporary tax season job). And of course the cost is outrageous but my ex is giving me some money to cover most of the out of pocket. And of course all this means I am back on a super tight budget. Which is ok. I think I will be ok with the whole thing. My friend says if it's meant to be it will be. So I am going to just go with the flow.

Meanwhile I will complete February's pocket today I think and post it.

2 comments:

  1. I sent you a comment on the BJP Blog, but just wanted to also say, I am so sorry you are going through this all right now...try to remember that the one constant in life is CHANGE. So you know you won't have this pain & problem for ever & life will be good again...eventually.
    I'm sending Happy thoughts your way...
    Take care!
    Debi W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Debi! I know life is full of change, but sometimes I wish it would just slow down a little. I've had so much change in the last 6 months I'm dizzy from it all. But you are right, it won't last forever. And I thank you for reminding me of that - I tend to forget sometimes.
    hugs
    kat

    ReplyDelete