Sunday, January 17, 2010



Can we just say WOW! We took a hike up a dry riverbed near home and found some wonderful rock formations and a small stream wandering around filled with algae of different shades of green. I just had to change my header to one of the photos. We took two dogs with us and they had a blast being 'free' to roam since no one else was around. Jackie the Boston terror is 15 and some months and not only kept up with us but ran us ragged!! Amazing pooch my little girl. Jazzie did an awesome job of keeping up and keeping track of Jackie and the three adults. It was a joy to see them romping and cavorting like pups.

So while walking I wondered - does art imitate nature or does nature imitate art? Do I see things the same way you do, or do we look at things in our own unique way?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that creek bed photo of the "algae" turned out great, plus the other photo's to, I don't even look like me, yeah!!

    Yes the two doggies did great!! One being 15 years & the other being almost 8 years.

    Oh & the others who were with the dogs Jazzie & Jacquie, were 3 strange looking adults, ages ranging from 64, 60 3/4, to 56!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you all had a great day...pups included!
    Ciao!
    CC

    ReplyDelete