Thursday, February 18, 2010

update

They pulled the stent yesterday and can we say ouch! Oh my - it felt like they were pulling my guts out! lol (of course I wasn't laughing yesterday on the drive home) sheesh! Like having a baby yanked out of your kidney and through your bladder and out your whoo hoo! Ugh! anyway, nuf of that -

I finished the main part of my schmoo yesterday and this am. Now I just need to add all the little embellies to make her unique. Once I am truly finished I will post here. I'm also working on my Feb pocket and keep wondering if I bit off more than I can chew. But I refuse to be beaten by mere beads! lol And its not like I don't have plenty of time to work on it now.

I was greatly disappointed that my boss never returned my call or talked to me. I am assuming I am no longer working for them since he didn't. And they have all my tax information so I have to go in and get it at some point, which will not be fun. Oh well such is life.

I'm hoping in the next few days I will start feeling lots better with less pain and can get some stuff done here - like put away my clothes I got washed and dried!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Kat. Ouch is right... but hopefully the ouch factor and pain will all be gone very soon. Let yourself sleep... the body will heal most quickly when asleep. You've had a lot of upsets in your life recently. I'm very glad you're in the BJP and can show, in a visual way, how you feel and deal with them. I think maybe it is all part of a cleansing and that the pathway ahead will be very rewarding and beautiful. Robin A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Robin, I'm hoping to work through my feelings while I bead. Life can be upside down or rightside up and it will still go on... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. It sounds like when they pulled the tube out of my husband's chest after his bypass surgery. Why can't they deaden the area? Jeez.

    ReplyDelete