Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life is good...

When you open your eyes in the morning and know you will have a good day no matter what you plan, life is good. I've spent so many years living with not knowing how the day will be, that I didn't realize how good life could be till just the other day. I woke up and just layed in bed and thought no matter what I did that day, life would be good.

I feel some people judge me because I don't have a job. You should work, support yourself, etc. Well, I guess they would think that and normally they'd be right. I'd love to work and support myself. However, I have limitations and have to live with them. I'd be disabled if only I had worked in the last 10 years or had no support from my ex. I don't qualify, but that doesn't mean I am able to work. Some days that upsets me. That people feel they can judge you without knowing. But I try to remember that is their problem, not mine. I'm living with the cards I've been dealt and I am ok with that (most of the time).

Overall, life is good. I have friends, I have sunshine, a bottle of wine, family who do love me, a house to live in, and a lot of other good things. It's the good things we need to keep thinking about and remembering.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. I don't know what your limits are. But I have learned not to judge others by what I do. I do what I need and want and am able to do. Live and let live I say.

    Have you been beading?

    ReplyDelete