Monday, August 2, 2010

playing catch-up - May

This is May's pocket. This represents my 2 trips I made in May - one to my mom and one to my daughter's graduation - she graduated magna cum laude! and held a job. I wanted the orange to represent the roads and the winding paths I took. The rest is just a representation of the things I saw... It was spring and things at the lower elevations were blooming but the mountains still had snow but were so far away... I went to the Caverns of Socorro which was an awesome adventure - on the way to Lafayette LA where my daughter was (she's now in Kansas awaiting classes to start for her masters degree). On the way home I went to Big Bend National Park... big park, lots to see offroad, hotter than Hades even in may, but worth the trip. Was good to be home though... I didn't take my girls with me to my daughter's but I did to mom's. I really missed them while I was gone.

and of course I added my bear totem... I look at it and wonder if it is finished yet or not. lol

1 comment:

  1. Its pretty eye catching. Love your beading on the black. The colors just pop!

    ReplyDelete