Monday, August 2, 2010

July

July was in with a bang! My pocket represents just that... all the fun and fireworks of July, the seemingly frantic pace that surrounded us, with everyone going off in different directions. It was a madcap month! I helped my friends with some renovation work for some other friends and flared up my knee, so I had to quit doing that, which I really enjoyed and was bummed I couldn't help anymore. I found I like wielding a saw... lol So half of July was madcap rushing here and there and the other half was perched on the couch with my knee supported and hobbling around. I got a steroid shot and I hate them, but such is life. I did learn the knack of beading while on the couch... so I've been getting a head start on things.... July also is when my divorce was final so there was some sad times too, but I've been seeing a really good counselor so I'm working through it. All in all, my mental health is better than it was this time last year, my physical self is in the toilet... arghhhh but what can you do? Day to day....

1 comment:

  1. Well, Kat... I guess the time to bead is the silver lining in your situation... I love this pocket... possibly my favorite! Glad your mental state (post divorce) is better than it was a year ago. My husband and I are doing marriage counseling right now, so I know what a rough path it can be. Robin A.

    ReplyDelete